Sunday, March 8, 2009

Watercolor Box Pouch

Spring Forward Hoooo Boy! I'm gettin' early spring fever with these natural fabrics and painter's palette colors! Puttin' on the pop with my mid century modern fettish and my afro mama fantasies!
It's been a long cold(I love it actually) winter and well, my head has been full of new crafty ideas while my kids fill my days with their zany ways.
I am going to take a shot at a tutorial, just still deciding what to tute! But here are some new items that sit on etsy, may they inspire.
I took some no frills vinyl strap bracelets that my daughter had just wasting away, and I put some felt appliques on them and voila! An easy and relatively quick craft fix for my mojo and some inexpensive and modern, whimsical bits of color for the stone fox you know you are!
Also, I just want to give a shout out to my February etsy customers who really are just nice folks and while I'm gushin' it sort of amazes me how darn friendly and accommodating esty folks are. Customers and my fellow sellers, as well, restore my zen love of humanity and make me just want to have tea with all of em.'It seems that arts and crafts attract really good peeps. Well, we knew that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: